Content is main part in SEO which helps in ranking your website in higher position of search engine and get a greater number of visitors to the site. The other thing is that it depends more upon the quality and information you provide to the website then it is likely that search engine can rank the pages on the search engine results page. By this you can what is SEO on a website.
The On-page SEO works more on website where you can customize in whichever way you want to improve the website value. So, there few factors that needs to be considered for improving the search rankings.
- Title Tag- this tells the visitors what the page is about and should be 70 characters or maybe less that includes both the keyword on the content focuses and the business name.
- Meta Description- The meta description tells about what each page is about and used by the visitors for understanding better regarding the page.
- Sub Headings- The sub headings will help in making the content very easier for visitors to read where it can improve your SEO. You can use H1, H2, H3 tags to help the search engines better understand about the content.
The Off-page SEO is working towards the website which you don’t have control over it. So, there are factors that impact the search engine rankings.
- Trust- Trust is the most important factor while ranking in search engine results page.
- Links- The ideal way to build the off-page is by doing backlinks and need to careful with the spamming site that can make your website blocked from the search engines.
Well, there are even few other ways to improve the website rankings. However, the above ways can be good to understand about what is SEO on a website. Hope that I have covered all the topics in my article about factors that impact SEO. Thanks for reading!